Discover childhood patterns of relating that shaped how you’ve chosen partners and relationships.
- Uncover your early patterns with your caregivers and patterns in your adult relationships.
- Rate your of patterns in your adult relationships.
- Identify the patterns you need and want to change.
Adopt new patterns of behaviors, actions and thoughts that support healthy relationships.
- Change your patterns of behavior that are not working any longer.
- Let go of significant past relationships that are holding you back.
- Write about the wonderful you which will be used in your online profile.
Define what you want and need in your future partner and relationship.
- Learn to screen your dates early and quickly.
- Create your unique plan for your future love relationship focused on your ideal partner.
- Start making space to date and find love.
Identify ways to meet your ideal partner, including extensive tips to navigating the world of online dating.
- Discover where to meet your ideal partner and take action on your dating plan.
- Create the most amazing and authentic online dating profile.
- Become a master at online dating.
Everything you need to be ready for your dates.
- In depth guidance on everything you need to know about your first dates.
- Learn how to address red flags and how to say “No thanks.”
- Know when to say yes to a fourth date.
Guidance on testing the relationship before you become an exclusive couple.
- Ask the right questions and control the relationship pace.
- Have the must-have conversations to know you’re both on the same page.
- Nip bad date behavior early and clarify mixed messages.
- Test the relationship before getting to exclusivity.
Move to exclusivity and then to committment.
- Master the “Let’s be exclusive” conversations.
- Test your relationship in clever ways.
- Learn how to move to committed love.
Tools built specifically to help you dig deeper and overcome key obstacles to love.
Wellness Tools: When old and new feelings get stirred up, these tools help you manage stress, practice mindfulness, let go of the past and raise your self-esteem.
The Must-Have Dating Tools: Tools for when you’re dating, including how to set doundaries, deal with intimacy issues and create healthy relationship attachments.
The Tools to Find the Right Words: Sample scripts and questions you can customize for your voice and needs, including how to spur conversations, say “No,” and ask for what you want and need.
Jen on Love Dating and Love Advice: Helpful ideas and topics related to dating, love and wellness.
Targets and Goals: Track your progress toward changing relationship patterns and adopting healthier behaviors.
Journal and Aha Moments: Write about your aha moments, your dating struggles and dating successes.
Start your journey now!